Friday, July 28, 2017

How To Tell If You're A Trump Supporter


 
 For most folks, it’s easy to tell whether they’re a supporter of Donald Trump. After all, 86 percent of Republicans approve of the President’s performance so far. But for those who aren’t Republican and are unsure of where they stand, here’s a little test. If you agree with one or more of the following statements, you’re probably a Trump supporter:
I get all my news from Facebook.
Why isn’t there an International Men’s Day?
All lives matter and/or Blue lives matter.
Who’s to say climate change is real?
Barack Obama was born in Africa.
What’s wrong with using “colored people”? It’s right in the NAACP’s name.
Guns don’t kill people; people kill people.
Donald Trump’s Muslim ban is not a Muslim ban.
9/11 was an inside job.
Some of my best friends are Jews.
Barack Obama is a Muslim.
Despite all evidence to the contrary, I feel like what Donald Trump says is true.
America: Love it or leave it.
I really like Kellyanne Conway.
God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
I’m not saying Rush Limbaugh is right but I’m not saying he’s wrong either.
Slaves in the American South weren’t that bad off.
FOX News really is fair and balanced.
Barack Obama is an Arab from Pakistan.
America is a Christian nation.
I have a black friend at work.
People on welfare are lazy.
Atheists are worse than communists.
What’s wrong with flying the Confederate flag?
Anybody can make it in America if they just work hard enough.
Democrats should just give Donald Trump a chance. 

No comments: